I wrote this Op-Ed piece in Economic Times on how the government can effectively use funds allocated to entrepreneurship fund-of-funds.
- Leverage the funds to generate private participation and hence enhance the size of the pool
- Leverage capacity that exists in corporations, microfinance institutions and the like
- Emphasize under-served areas that align with national priorities, such as job creation, manufacturing, defense, social sectors etc.
- Promote geographical and social inclusion to ensure a balanced growth
Latest posts by Alok Mittal (see all)
- Promoters or Entrepreneurs – A choice for Private Equity players - August 3, 2019
- Startup Marathon Mindset - March 25, 2019
- What’s your Customer Culture? - March 4, 2019