Lufthansa and TiE are bringing you the next edition of Runway to Success. Runway to Success is a TV series which will be broadcast on ET Now, and the training camps all over the country would be conducted in association with TiE. Some highlights of the program:
- The winner of this series would win a seat at Stanford University’s prestigious Design Thinking Boot Camp, along with A Lufthansa Business Class ticket to the US and mentorship at TiE, which alone is sufficient reason to jump into this program.
- Each episode of this TV series will have two segments: In the first, a success story of a path breaking entrepreneur will be shown to inspire you. The second segment will have three selected entrepreneurs present their business idea to the star entrepreneur. Winners from each episode will be elevated to semi-finals and then grand final where the winner would be declared.
- Participation is absolutely free!
- Besides the winning part, there is the absolutely incredible opportunity to connect with the who-is-who of Indian start-ups eco-system, biggies of entrepreneurial world and fellow passionate entrepreneurs which can be a huge boost to your confidence and acumen ship.
- Last year, 20,000 entrepreneurs from all over India applied for this program, fighting for 27 precious seats.
- TiE sponsored boot camps would be conducted in major metropolitan cities, where leading entrepreneurs would share their stories and teach how to become an entrepreneur.
You can register for #RunwaytoSuccess Program right here. You can follow the hashtag #RunwaytoSuccess on Twitter for latest updates and stories. More information about this program can be found here.
Latest posts by Alok Mittal (see all)
- Promoters or Entrepreneurs – A choice for Private Equity players - August 3, 2019
- Startup Marathon Mindset - March 25, 2019
- What’s your Customer Culture? - March 4, 2019
No Comments Yet