Radical Shift presents a half-day workshop on successfully navigating the venture capital funding process, delivered by a former venture capitalist.
Bangalore, December 18, 2012; 9am to 1pm
- Are you planning to raise external funding for your boot-strapped startup?
- Are you an SME owner looking for venture capital/private equity to accelerate growth?
- Do you want to evaluate the pros and cons of venture capital versus alternate financing?
- Do you want to know what VCs look for in a business pitch?
- Do you want to position your company and business to attract the right set of investors?
- Are you unsure what a term-sheet involves?
- Do you want to better understand valuation, dilution and key terms/provisions?
- Â Â Â Pros and cons of venture funding
- Â Â Â Types of venture funds
- Â Â Â How VCs make investment decisions
- Â Â Â When to raise, how much to raise
- Â Â Â Picking the right VC
- Â Â Â Doâ€™s and Donâ€™ts of the funding process
- Â Â Â Valuation & Dilution
- Â Â Â Term-sheet negotiation
4 Hours including Coffee & Networking.
Register now at:
Roseline Hotel, Koramangala, BangaloreNo. 14, 1st Main, 5th â€˜Aâ€™ Block (Near Sukh Sagar restaurant) Koramangala Bangalore 560095
Registration Price: Rs. 2,490
Early Bird Dec 10th Rs. 1,990
Seats limited. first-come-first-served
For more details email:
OR call +91 9945199021
- Raising Venture Capital Workshop – Bangalore Dec 18 - December 3, 2012
- Radical Shift – CEO Coaching Sessions - October 24, 2011
- Business coaching for entrepreneurs - June 27, 2011