Radical Shift presents a half-day workshop on successfully navigating the venture capital funding process, delivered by a former venture capitalist.
Bangalore, December 18, 2012; 9am to 1pm
- Are you planning to raise external funding for your boot-strapped startup?
- Are you an SME owner looking for venture capital/private equity to accelerate growth?
- Do you want to evaluate the pros and cons of venture capital versus alternate financing?
- Do you want to know what VCs look for in a business pitch?
- Do you want to position your company and business to attract the right set of investors?
- Are you unsure what a term-sheet involves?
- Do you want to better understand valuation, dilution and key terms/provisions?
- Â Â Â Pros and cons of venture funding
- Â Â Â Types of venture funds
- Â Â Â How VCs make investment decisions
- Â Â Â When to raise, how much to raise
- Â Â Â Picking the right VC
- Â Â Â Doâ€™s and Donâ€™ts of the funding process
- Â Â Â Valuation & Dilution
- Â Â Â Term-sheet negotiation
4 Hours including Coffee & Networking.
Register now at:
Roseline Hotel, Koramangala, BangaloreNo. 14, 1st Main, 5th â€˜Aâ€™ Block (Near Sukh Sagar restaurant) Koramangala Bangalore 560095
Registration Price: Rs. 2,490
Early Bird Dec 10th Rs. 1,990
Seats limited. first-come-first-served
For more details email:
OR call +91 9945199021
Prior to founding Radical Shift, RJ was Head of South Asia investments for JAFCO Asia, a leading pan-Asian venture capital firm based in Singapore. He invested in many early and growth-stage ventures across India, South East Asia and Australia. As a Director on the Board of several portfolio companies he advised CEOs and senior management on strategic, financial and operational matters and helped to scale their business and attain profitable exits.
Previously RJ was an investment banker with Morgan Stanley in New York, where he worked with CEOs/CFOs of major Fortune 100 companies in the technology and telecom sectors and helped take multiple venture funded companies public. He also held senior product development and engineering management roles with industry-leading companies and startups in the San Francisco Bay Area, where he build, led and managed large engineering teams developing next-generation communication products.
RJ holds the ACC credential from the International Coach Federation and is also a certified NLP practitioner. He mentors several early stage companies in the region, serves on several advisory boards and is an Entrepreneur-in-Residence at INSEAD, Singapore.He holds an MBA from Duke University and a Masterâ€™s degree in electrical engineering from The Ohio State University.
Latest posts by RJ Sridhar (see all)
- Raising Venture Capital Workshop – Bangalore Dec 18 - December 3, 2012
- Radical Shift – CEO Coaching Sessions - October 24, 2011
- Business coaching for entrepreneurs - June 27, 2011