LinkedIn Answers is one of the most powerful and under utilized Professional Networking tools available today. Here are my take on top 3 reasons to leverage LinkedIn Answers.
1. FREE Expert Advice: Obviously, the most common reason to use LinkedIn Answers is to get free advice. Almost contrary (you still need to put effort to ask the question â˜º) to â€œthere is no free lunchâ€, LinkedIn Answers offers an awesome opportunity to get valuable answers from experts. So far, Iâ€™ve asked 4 questions on LinkedIn and without exception Iâ€™ve always received tremendous response from industry experts. My recent question â€œAre you a blogger? Did you reach your 100th post milestone?â€ has received close to 30 answers.
2. Build Your Professional Network: Your participation (either asking the question or providing the answer) on LinkedIn Answers is guaranteed to support you in enriching and growing your professional network at LinkedIn. Coinciding with my asking questions on LinkedIn, Iâ€™ve always received invitation requests from other industry experts from across the world. LinkedIn Answers must have contributed significantly to my crossing 500+ strong professional network on LinkedIn.
3. Contribute to Your Network: Without this reason, the above two values offered by LinkedIn Answers wonâ€™t exist. Share your knowledge and contribute to your professional network by answering questions in areas of your expertise. You donâ€™t just get the satisfaction of contributing to others profession but also stand to grow your network and take your expertise to the next level (teaching is still the best way to learn).
So, what are waiting for? Donâ€™t tell me that you donâ€™t have questions for which are looking at expert advice. How about experiencing the power of LinkedIn Answers yourself?
Please do add your reasons to use LinkedIn Answers.
Pradeep has personally trained & advised over 2000 professionals including CEOs across Asia in helping them grow their businesses through Digital Vidya’s hands-on Digital Marketing trainings.
Pradeep is one of the most sought after international speakers on Digital Marketing and Entrepreneurship. His speaking assignments include ad-tech, SES (USA), World Social Media Summit at Kuala Lumpur, Social Media Workshops across Asia, Click Asia Summit, Global Youth Marketing Forum, TiEcon and NASSCOM India Leadership Forum. He writes on Entrepreneurship and Digital Marketing for Wall Street Journal, Inc & Entrepreneur Magazines.
Pradeep is also the recipient of Social Media Entrepreneur Award (at Global Youth Marketing Forum), PIMR Marketing Excellence Award and CMOAsia’s Brand Slam Leadership Award for his contribution to Digital Marketing industry.
A graduate from IIT Delhi, Pradeep is a core member of the Global Committee at SEMPO USA, a non-profit that nurtures the growth of Digital Marketing globally. He also sits on the advisory board of Social Media Chambers Malaysia. His obsession for the digital medium has led him to believe that the Internet connectivity is more important than the water supply :). He’s a tweet away @PradeepChopra. Find more about Digital Vidya at http://www.digitalvidya.com
Latest posts by Pradeep Chopra (see all)
- The Future of Search (Wall Street Journal) - October 6, 2010
- The â€˜Costâ€™ of Facebook Marketing (Wall Street Journal) - July 15, 2010
- Tracking Your Company Facebook Page (Wall Street Journal) - July 9, 2010