Have been out here in bay area for past few days, and visibly out of action on venturewoods. Everytime I come here a couple of things hit me:
1. The infrastructure for startups to get going is great — right from office space onwards. There are literally hundreds of easy to move in/low lockin options ideal for startups
2. The ecosystem in terms of involving experienced executives still working at other firms is there — this is more a matter of mental openness than anything else, but the “pre startup” phase seems to be doing well.
- Promoters or Entrepreneurs – A choice for Private Equity players - August 3, 2019
- Startup Marathon Mindset - March 25, 2019
- What’s your Customer Culture? - March 4, 2019