Some great keynotes
– Vinod Dham spoke about the enthusiasm in indian entrepreneurs. I think the highlight was outlining how the Nevis announcement illustrates the high quality of work that can be done in India – coming from Vinod, people listen
– Dr Bala Manian – my pick of the day – serially successful entrepreneur in life sciences – easily the sharpest view I have heard of the potential of low cost labour – rather than taking the process and applying low cost labour, turn it on its head so that the process is designed with the fundamental assumption of labour efficiency (including tradeoffs of labour with other factors of production) – I’ll bet on this guy, easily the pick
– Pramod Bhasin talked about moving up the value chain
– Kiran Shaw started with an introduction to biotech, and that’s when I left
Alok is a board member at TiE Delhi, and a founding member of Indian Angel Network.
Prior to Indifi, Alok ran India venture operations for Canaan Partners in India, with focus on internet, technology and BPO space. Earlier, Alok cofounded JobsAhead.com, a leading job portal which was acquired by Monster.com. Alok is a computer science graduate from IIT Delhi and, postgraduate from UC, Berkeley.
The views expressed on this site are personal views of Alok, and do not constitute an offical opinion of any company or organization.
Latest posts by Alok Mittal (see all)
- Promoters or Entrepreneurs – A choice for Private Equity players - August 3, 2019
- Startup Marathon Mindset - March 25, 2019
- What’s your Customer Culture? - March 4, 2019