It is that time of the year again when you should block your calendars for the annual EMERGEOUT Conclave in Gurgaon. Given the number of ideas that youâ€™d walk away with, the industry leaders youâ€™ll get to listen to as well as the networking opportunities, the EMERGEOUT Conclave offers the very best â€˜bang for the buck.â€™
But, for those worshippers of point driven logic, here are 5 reasons you should block your calendar for the 12th of August.
- The event agenda is crowded with great speakers including R Chandrashekhar, secretary of Department of Information Technology (DIT), Rajendra S. Pawar â€“ Chairman, NASSCOM, Chairman and co-founder of the NIIT Group and Arjun Malhotra, Chairman, Emeritus, HeadStrong.
- Themed around â€œNew age opportunities for software companies via Cloud, Mobile & Social platformsâ€, the event offers a great mix of in-depth sessions, workshops and informal â€˜round-the-table discussions â€“ itâ€™s the most variety you would see in a single day!
- The workshops alone are good reasons to attend â€“ you can choose between â€œCrossing the 10 crore chasmâ€ anchored by Dr. Anand Deshpande, CEO & MD, Persistent Systems & Dr. Ashok Korwar, Management Consultant, IIM Ahmedabad, and â€œRaising of Equity Capital and Listing of SMEs on BSE SME Exchangeâ€ by Lakshman Gugulothu IPS â€“ CEO, BSE SME Exchange, BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange) Ltd. (Actually you donâ€™t need to choose, as the convenient schedule will make it possible for you to take in both!)
- For the big picture view, the conference has roped in Ellen Daley, Vice President & Practice Leader, Forrester Research, who will be speaking on â€œMobile App Internet Recasts The Software And Services Landscapeâ€
- A special â€œAppFAMEâ€ section will showcase eightÂ mobile apps that could possibly be industry movers
The EMERGEOUT Conclave has something to offer everyone. Now, there is no excuse remaining for you not to sign up for the conference (There is a special price for the Startups!) Register before its too late..
Latest posts by Avinash (see all)
- The Valley Indians are coming to NASSCOM Product Conclave 2011. - September 23, 2011
- Do you want to be known as one of the Future IT Companies globally..? Hereâ€™s your chance to participate in the NASSCOM EMERGE 50 Awards for 2011. - August 26, 2011
- Ideas, New Possibilities to â€œEMERGEOUTâ€ on August 12th in Gurgaon - July 22, 2011
Sandeep, We are doing the session around: Bootstrapping, Angel Funding or Venture Capital. If there is interest on the term sheet trends in India..we could do it at the Product Conclave.
I was wondering if you could do a piece on the term sheet trends in India
What is the typical first round/seed valuation band – Ycombinator typically values at near 300K USD, but I dont think something like that is feasible in India.
Secondly, are convertible notes and reverse vesting common in Indian term sheets ?
Finally, the most controversial – is the investor liquidation preference participatory ?
Also, am very curious on whether funding is actually delivered as promissory notes or by some kind of escrow accounts ?