During the Global Entrepreneur Week their were several great presentations made, where I was located. I thought they maybe helpful to some on this blog:
1. My video is about building a startup and can be found at http://www.iqbalgandham.com/ and the ppt deck can be found at http://www.slideshare.com/iqbalgandham
2. The rest of the morning session contained pitches from startups and a presentation on sales.
The afternoon session has a great one from Sean (founder of Multimap) and how they managed to stay the course through the dot com downturn, and how to time exits, and finally sell for about $100 million + to the likes of MS
Following that is another good one from Alistair from Huddle. he goes through the steps they took in raising $5million, and how they got early value in the business by giving away small equity bits to get the project built.
Morning session: http://18.104.22.168/Mediasite/Viewer/?peid=c4f16ccb5e304c2ebe893a57fe627610
Afternoon session: http://22.214.171.124/Mediasite/Viewer/?peid=f0ba0d223d0545bfbfa5dfa404711640
- Building a startup in 30 mins (well 41ish) – Iqbal Gandham - December 3, 2009
- Should Facebook and Twitter bother to make money? (Iqbal Gandham) - February 17, 2009
- How we got Nivio to Davos (WEF)…and won - February 5, 2009