The Morpheus Venture Partners (MVP) gang just got bigger with the addition of 10 new startups and 20 new founders, taking the total to 20 companies and 40 founders. Read the official media release.
Personally I am very excited with this new batch, already been learning a lot of stuff. Would love to know what do you guys think of them.
* How are high-quality designers t-shirts made? Starting right from the thread (Scopial)
* How do you help a second hand car buyer make his decision? (veriCAR)
* Insiderâ€™s view on how do doctors manage their clinics (Naabo)
* How to create measurable out of home media? (AdScoot)
* How can you apply the Easy Cab model to the real estate industry? (EasySquareFeet)
* How good is the â€œcustomer experienceâ€ at Food & Grocery departmental stores with special focus on juices section? (Retail Vector)
* Is India going to see a Robotics Revolution? How hip are the girls of NID (Robots Alive â€“ they are incubated @ National Institute of Design. We visited them last month)
* What do final year students need to prepare well for campus interviews? (InterviewStreet)
* The only reason Small business Owners in India file tax returns is to get bank loans. (ReachTax)
- Morpheus announces dates for next batch. To invest 5 L per startup - February 24, 2010
- Barcamp Chandigarh @ 22 Nov - November 18, 2009
- MVP – Announcing Batch 3 â€“ New startups & new gang members - August 16, 2009