Dave has a great writeup on reforming the VC industry (at least in consumer internet segment). Looks pretty 2.0ish to me — but perhaps the first 2.0 idea that makes sense 🙂
– disintermediate the LPs and GPs (the overhead and loss of information here is not funny)
– users who invest in this fund (in public markets) are also the customers of potential investee companies, so smarter decisions get made
Could we get a million passionate internet users in India to invest Rs 1000 each to create a Rs 100 crore corpus as a starting point?
- Promoters or Entrepreneurs – A choice for Private Equity players - August 3, 2019
- Startup Marathon Mindset - March 25, 2019
- What’s your Customer Culture? - March 4, 2019