Morning today was a new experiment for TiECon – we realized that besides high profile keynotes, we need to bring in success stories than entrepreneurs can relate to.
Great session which managed to bring out both the logic and the passion behind startups! Deep Kalra (Makemytrip) moderated a great discussion with Avnish (ebay), Vishal (Indiagames), Shravan (Shringar cinemas), Ashish (Yo China) and Ajay (Sarovar hotels)!
– great span of sectors – not just tech – shows that opportunities exist in every area
– young entrepreneurs continue to think big, and scale that ambition continually
– what business you get into is a mix of opportunity and passion
Latest posts by Alok Mittal (see all)
- Promoters or Entrepreneurs – A choice for Private Equity players - August 3, 2019
- Startup Marathon Mindset - March 25, 2019
- What’s your Customer Culture? - March 4, 2019