Just came across this interesting item.
To help Indian leaders spark innovation and creativity in their organizations while revolutionizing work culture and reducing employee attrition, Innovation Trip announces a 7-day tour of innovation and inspiration in America.
Highlights of the tour are :
1. A workshop at Harvard Business School on Disruptive Innovation
2. A workshop on Customer centered Innovation by leading innovators
3. A workshop on creating a culture of innovation at stanford campus
4. A workshop on employee retention by experts who guide fortune 500 companies on employee retention.
Here is the URL to a press release:
For details Visit
Alok is a board member at TiE Delhi, and a founding member of Indian Angel Network.
Prior to Indifi, Alok ran India venture operations for Canaan Partners in India, with focus on internet, technology and BPO space. Earlier, Alok cofounded JobsAhead.com, a leading job portal which was acquired by Monster.com. Alok is a computer science graduate from IIT Delhi and, postgraduate from UC, Berkeley.
The views expressed on this site are personal views of Alok, and do not constitute an offical opinion of any company or organization.
Latest posts by Alok Mittal (see all)
- Promoters or Entrepreneurs – A choice for Private Equity players - August 3, 2019
- Startup Marathon Mindset - March 25, 2019
- What’s your Customer Culture? - March 4, 2019