At proto.in, the start ups are in the limelight. Every one of them come to proto.in to launch their product, get feedback and network with people who can help them in realizing their dream. Over the past editions, we have been doing this feedback and networking informally and also through forms at the venue. But the section of audience physically present at proto.in is only a fraction of startup community that follows the event otherwise.
This edition of Proto.in, we are launching a new initiative to address this problem – www.proto.in/live, which will be a one stop portal for all you guys following the event, both at the venue and on the web, to interact and understand about the start ups. The portal will have the following:
- Featured content from live bloggers at the event aggregated by the proto.in team.
- Live stream of twitter and Flickr updates
- Forms to provide feedback and network with the startups.
As one of the most active entrepreneurship forums in the country, we expect the venturewoods members to follow the event at www.proto.in/live and share your wisdom with the presenting startups. Also, if you are a blogger writing about the startups at proto.in, feel free to submit the link to us on the portal and we will feature it. Look forward to your support.
Note: The portal will go live on July 24th , Friday @ 5.00 PM.
- Co-working Space in Gurgaon - January 10, 2012
- Sneak Preview: Proto.in Mumbai – January 30th, IIT Bombay - January 26, 2010
- Catch all the action at Proto.in – live! - July 23, 2009